Nominations are open for 2019 Woman of the Year!
Our Woman of the Year celebration is an EEWN tradition and always a wonderful event to honor a woman on the East End making a difference. Nominations for our 2019 Woman of the Year are currently being accepted. Applications are due on March 29, 2019. Members will be voting for the WOY at our April 2019 meeting.
Complete a nomination form (the documents below are the same but provided in two different file formats for your convenience):
WOY Criteria Includes:
1. Must currently be active in a field of commerce, education, government or the arts.
2. Must have received or be receiving monetary compensation for her efforts in her field
3. Nominees must be living or working on the East End of Long Island.
4. Must have proven record of: DIRECT LEADERSHIP – Responsible for the duties and be recognized by her peers as a positive force in her profession.
5. SERVICE- Has helped colleagues and associated to grow, develop, and achieve goals of others in a business environment. INDIRECT LEADERSHIP – Due to current or past achievements, she has earned the respect of others and secondarily, given assistance to the community in general. COMMITMENT – Shows a high level of dedication to her goals and ability to achieve them. ACHIEVEMENT – Shows evidence of growth in her business or profession. CHARACTER – Meeting her responsibilities and being of good citizenry.
If you have any questions about our Woman of the Year program please contact Megan Heckman at email@example.com.